Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I Aint Missing You At All Since You've Been Gone



I'm hi-larious. Really.

Actually I'm on a great deal of prescribed medication.

Just wanted to leave a quick note to say I haven't gone away. Between entertaining friends over Tom Waits week, followed by a nasty bout of sickness I'm just now recovering from, I have been neglectful of my free tunes duty. Sorry 'bout that.

I'll be back next week, and with the advent of Autumn, probably I'll be keeping a more regular twice a week schedule. Least 'til December, when I go completely insane.

Cheers. Hack Hack.

1 comment:

countrygrrl said...

no worries big rock...i have been a bit remiss myself on the old freebies...and have resorted to posting up the odd youtube fab video. let it rock and roll and keep it on the track