Wednesday, December 14, 2011

DJ Santa


























Another Xmas Mix re-post today.  One of the most requested, so here ya go!  Back on track tomorrow with more tasty new Xmas treats!

As ever, the mp3 link follows the track listing.

A Big Rock Candy Cane Xmas

1. Christmas Spirit (The Wailers)
2. Don't Believe In Christmas (The Sonics)
3. Reindeer Boogie (Hank Snow)
4. Rootin' Tootin' Santa Claus (Pee Wee King)
5. I'll Be Your Santa Baby (Rufus Thomas)
6. Who Took The Merry Out Of Christmas (The Staple Singers)
7. Santa Came Home Drunk (Clyde Lasley)
8. Beatnik's Wish (Patsy Raye)
9. Deck 5 (Saturday's Children)
10. We Free Kings (Roland Kirk)
11. Merry Christmas (Lightnin' Hopkins)
12. Christmas Day (Detroit Junior)
13. Feliz Navi Dada (El Vez)
14. Old Man Spivey's Egg Nog (The Dalheart Imperials)
15. Christmas Carols By The Old Corral (Tex Ritter)
16. Santa Santa Santa (Gene Autry)
17. Santa Got A DWI (Sherwin Linton)
18. Santa Stole My Whiskey (The Rimshots)
19. The Mistletoe and Me (Isaac Hayes)
20. Xmas In Nevada (The Willard Grant Conspiracy)
21. Christmas Card From A Hooker In Minneapolis (Neko Case does Tom Waits)
22. I Wish I Was Santa Claus (Merle Haggard)
23. Please Come Home For Christmas (Little Junior)
24. Christmas Past (Mike Ireland)
25. Christmas Eve Can Kill You (The Everley Brothers)
26. What Do The Lonely Do At Christmas (The Emotions)
27. Go Tell It On The Mountain (The Blind Boys Of Alabama w/Tom Waits)


Big Rock Candy Cane Xmas (mp3)

Too bad our photo today is all too true.  Please consider supporting whatever charities you are able to this Holiday season.  

1 comment:

PTIHCN said...

Excellent, once again. I look forward to coming here every year for exceptional christmas songs. I've been making mixes for a few years now, and I certainly have this blog to thank for some of the selections. I'd love your opinion. I actually just gave you a mention of my favorite xmas blogs. Let me know if you like them. Thanks again.

http://productionforuse.wordpress.com/category/christmas/