Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Stocking Stalking



Me? Since you asked, I'd like to have an elephant for Christmas. But, alas, Mrs. Mountain won't get me one. Says we don't have room for it. Instead, I'll give you one. On Saturday. Stay tuned.

We're gonna do a jump blues and rhythm today.

Boogie woogie piano great Roosevelt Sykes would like to help you with your stockings this year.

Jump Blues master Roy Milton is lonely this Holiday season, and wants Santa to help him out. Strangely enough, he says "I'm gonna hang his sock high on some Christmas tree, so Santa Claus can bring my sweet baby back to me." I don't know many people who can fit inside a sock, but I'm not Roy, so perhaps he knows something I don't.


Roosevelt Sykes: Let Me Hang Your Stockings In Your Christmas Tree (mp3)



Roy Milton and His Solid Senders: Christmas Time Blues (mp3)


Please support your local, independent hosiery shop this Holiday season.

No comments: