Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Note: The following mix has been deleted by my server because someone who was featured on the mix protested. This seems to be an ongoing problem with bloggers recently. I'm trying to find out from my server who it was that didn't want you to hear one of their songs, so that I could warn you away from purchasing their music. Once I know, I'll let you know, and you can make your purchasing decisions accordingly. Shit, this is my second warning, so god knows how long we'll be around....
Ummm...hello? Is this thing on?
Eh. There's no point in apologizing for delays any longer. We are who we are. Not like folks are stopping by for breaking news or whatnot.
To tide all y'all over we've got another one of them there super duper Big Rock Candy Mountain mixes for yr listening enjoyment. We stand by every damn track.
But, wait, there's more. Before downloading the following mix, take the opportunity to vote in the poll to your left. Help us make you happy.
The Big Rock Candy Greasy Fingers Mix
(mp3 link follows track listing)
1. Rock Bottom (Wheels On Fire)
2. Lookin' For A Thril (John Paul Keith and the 145's)
3. If I Get Low Enough (Johnny Dollar)
4. The Good Times (The Chatham Singers)
5. Downtown (Mott The Hoople)
6. My Own Kick Going (Ronnie Self)
7. Wild West (Quintron)
8. Blue Train Station (The Cynics)
9. Party Dolls And Wine (Red Steagall)
10. Veronica Lake (New Bomb Turks)
11. The Lord Is Coming Back (Reverend Beat Man)
12. Every Goddam Thing To Hell (Rev. Frost)
13. There's A Higher Power (Brother Claude Ely)
14. Relief Is Just A Swallow Away (Eddie Noack)
15. The World's Greatest Sinner (The A-Bones)
16. Swing Low Sweet Truth (The Mustang)
17. Dirty Nails (Tennessee Tearjerkers)
18. Get It (Scat Rag Boosters)
19. Back Door Man (Black Oak Arkansas)
20. It's The Law (Bob Log III)
21 Daddy Wants A Cold Beer (Menster Phips and the Phipsters)
22. If You Don't Like My Apples (Gentleman Jim)
23. Truck Stop Girl (Little Feat)
24. Atom Bomb Baby (Carlos and the Banditos)
25. One More Beer (Big Bill Lister)
26. Satisfied (Elder Charles D. Beck)
The Big Rock Candy Greasy Fingers Mix (mp3)
As ever, please support local, independent businesses as best you can.