Monday, April 25, 2005

World's Greatest Sinner




Thanks to all the respondents to my Fringe Hall of Fame challenge.

I'm about halfway through responding to y'all, and I gotta tell ya...this is gonna be pretty fun. It's never too late to respond, though, so keep the emails coming. There's no limit. Anybody can be a Mountain for a day. (if you don't know what I'm talking about...see the post below).

I'll have the first official post on Thursday, with my first five personal inductees.

Until then, a quickie today.

More trashcountrygarageblues courtesy of the always swingin' A-Bones. A sordid tale of sin and desperation. You might have noticed we like our tunes of vice round these here parts.

A-Bones: World's Greatest Sinner (mp3)

Support yr local dens of sin and vice. Buy Satan's music from yr neighborhood rekkid store.

No comments: