Thursday, October 07, 2004

Just a quickie before rambling off to work. (no music, no pictures...). Found the link to Dusty Springfield's "You Don't Own Me". It can be found on one of my daily reads, Spoilt Victorian Child. A very fine site, named after a song by The (always god-like ) Fall. All apologies.

Also, for the new folks who have questions about my site name, here is my post about the origin of Big Rock Candy Mountain. The MP3's are still available, for a limited time only...enjoy.

Ta.

3 comments:

Tom said...

Thanks for the explaination on the blog's name and sorry for any confusion I caused below! If you want a copy of Motorcycle Boys "Big Rock Candy Mountain" let me know but I am sure you have it anyway. Sadly the mp3 files in the thread mentioned are down. Any chance of a repost?

Take care,

Tom

Brian K Reese said...

Sorry about the link being down...i'll get it fixed tonite or saturday...sorry for the inconvenience...i actually don't have the motorcycle boys version of the song...and i'm always looking for new versions...so..yes please. my email's jukejoint@gmail.com. Did you want a gmail account? Also, thanks for the link...i'll get yr site up on my links when i repost the big rock candy mountain mp3's.

Tom said...

I don't think the Motorcycle Boy is a cover version, just has the same name. I will transfer it from vinyl for you anyway.

Yeah I will have a g-mail account - thanks!

Take care,

Tom