Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas Date Boogie



Oops. Missed a couple of days. Sorry bout that.

Seems like every time I go to post a new song, somebody out there beats me to it. Half my country xmas tunes appear to be collected on one various artists album posted elsewhere on the web. Sigh. Woe is me. I'm going to go into my bedroom and write a sensitive song about it on my guitar. I don't own a guitar. I own an accordion though. That's true. Where was I? (We're fighting a nasty cold here at the Mountain, so please excuse any nonsensical rambling. It's the medicine.).

For the final stretch, I'm gonna let Big Joe Turner start us off with a plea to his lady on Christmas day.

Big Joe Turner: Christmas Date Boogie (mp3) (RapidShare link)

Plan your Christmas date at a local establishment. Applebee's just aint romantic.

No comments: