Monday, December 12, 2005

JukeJoint Xmas Shack



Good news and bad news. The good news is that,starting today, the new tunes are gonna be up indefinitely. The bad news is that they're RapidShare. Yup, since Thanksgiving my daily hits have soared (well, soared for this blog...maybe soared aint the right word. Maybe increased is better. We aint exactly the number one stop on the internet, dontcha know.). So, I underestimated the bandwidth issue. 'Til I get the ole bandwidth increased, y'all stuck with RapidShare links. Which really isn't so bad, is it? Is it?

Want to thank those saying nice things about and/or linking me. There's a ton of sites out there with odd and nontraditional Xmas tunes. You should check 'em all out. Short list:

Keep the Coffee Coming
FaLaLaLaLa.com
Yule Shoot Your Eyes Out
Spread the Good Word
Red Ryder BB Gun
Lil Mike
PCL LinkDump

If I've missed a good site, or I've missed you, let me know.

It's all about the sharing. Not so much Cher.

The man, the legend, the hard-drinkin', piano poundin', chicken shack boogie woogie Texas troubadour Amos Milburn wants to share.

Amos Milburn: Christmas Comes But Once a Year (mp3) (RapidShare link)

Visit your local, independent Juke Joint

2 comments:

Martin Klasch said...

Hi!
This one is great too:
http://ernienotbert.blogspot.com/

Ernie said...

Well, I was going to mention my humble little blog, but I see someone else already did. (see above) Lots of crusty old Christmas music over there. Whole albums worth. Good music, bad music and even indifferent music, it's all there. Thanks for sharing, by the way. Good stuff here always.