Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tree Trimming


Egad.

I've completely ignored the Blues thus far, and time's running out. Good Gravy!

Let's fix that.

First a little jump blues from Oscar McLollie and His Honey Jumpers. If you like Wynonie Harris, or the beatnik post from earlier, this is right up your alley, cats.

Next, Jimmy Butler wants to do a little tree trimming this Holiday season. And who of us doesn't, really? Not the sublest of songs, but then what about this time of the year is subtle?

Enjoy.



Please support you local, independent thingy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for your great Christmas songs. I love your site and visit often.

Festive greeatings from Scotland and "A Happy New Year fan it comes!"

Anonymous said...

These your songs are the only that I tolerate.

thanks.

Barenleute said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barenleute said...

Dang it! I tried downloading Jimmy Butler's "Trim Your Tree," but to no avail. I was told that no files exist on the page where the link sent me. Seems to be the kind of luck I'm having, lately. If that isn't bad enough, I had to delete this comment, and rewrite it, because my original was too garbled to make sense. Ah well!
Happy Holidaze!
Brett B.